Adult ART and Wine Nights
ART and Wine Nights
Guided painting classes for the over-21 set. No art experience necessary. (Must be 18 to participate; must be 21 to consume alcohol.)
Beginning March 2017: ART and Wine Nights will be by appointment only. Minimum 4 participants, maximum 20 participants.
NEXT EVENT: SATURDAY, April 1, 7:00-9:30 Click to Register!
Events fill quickly. Reserve your spot early.
More info below the fabulous photo gallery!
“Thank you so much for organizing my event last evening. We had a wonderful time! Sara was great, and everyone really enjoyed it. Cheers.” – Meg (private ART and Wine birthday pARTy)
“This was so much fun! I have never painted before and it was a blast! I can’t wait to go back!” — Jenny, first-time painter
Great for date night, birthday celebrations, girls’ night out, or come alone and meet new people.
BYOB. Cups and napkins provided. You may also bring appetizers.
$35 ticket gets you 2.5 hours of studio time, gallery wrapped canvas, and a fully-guided painting lesson.
Private pARTies available for groups of 6 or more ($40/person).
Or… let us bring the pARTy to YOU!
What makes The Paintbrush a unique venue to try out BYOB ART and Wine:
1. Our location is an actual operating art studio rather than a noisy crowded venue, bar or restaurant.
2. Our classes are instructed by a Certified Art Educator and artist who offers perspective on artists’ backgrounds and historical art movements during the class.
3. Although it is a guided class based on a singular painting, the emphasis is on creative expression with/through an introduction to basic techniques. Everyone’s painting should be different and uniquely theirs instead of identical to the teacher’s or to each other’s.
4. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill paint-by-numbers class, this is an art experience!
5. You’ll come away from this class saying, “I did this!”
This is the kind of class that you’ll want to come back and do again. Every painting has a different focus.
“I liked how the instructor encouraged everyone at the beginning of the class to use their own colors and to not be afraid of making mistakes. Awesome class!” -Stephanie Sullivan
“I came with a group of my friends not knowing what to expect. I’m so proud of my painting! I went out and bought a set of paints!” – -Jennifer Coolidge
“Very laid back and unlike the other classes I’ve taken with my wife, I learned a little bit of Art History. I really enjoyed it, there’s no pressure to be perfect.” -Mateus Unger